1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn Sie sich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhalten, akzeptieren Sie unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

Solved Deinstall CraftenTerminal creates problems?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Craften Launcher" wurde erstellt von DamianKiip, 8. Juni 2016.

1. DamianKiip

DamianKiip Novice Crafter

Hey.

I think I've Crafting Terminal 1 year, but I am quite done with it now.
    I've heard from friends that removing Crafting Terminal creates problems. So now I want to know: Can I just delete Crafting Terminal, and then start the original Minecraft launcher? Because now it can not, since I have downloaded Crafting Terminal.

And is it possible that I can do mods again in .minecraft?

2. computergott

computergott Forenmoderator (Moderationsteam)

You can remove the Craften Terminal with you system control-panel. When you have problems with the orginal launcher clear this folder
    .minecraft/versions (clear, not remove!)

You must install forge manually. than you can put your mods to .Minecraft/mods

3. DamianKiip

Where is my ''Control-Panel''? I'm not really good in computer stuff xD Sorry

4. computergott

If you have Windows 10 do an right click on your Windows logo (left in the task bar) an there click "control panel".

I can post some photos here but i have a german Windows ;)

Here you can see,where i click.

[​IMG]

In the overview click on "programms an features"

[​IMG]

And here just click on "uninstall programs"

[​IMG]

Now you can see all your installed programs.

On the right side you have a searching-filed. Look after the Terminal and uninstall it.

[​IMG]

Sorry for the photos, but I´m from Germany and because this I have a German version of Windows ;)

5. DamianKiip

Wow! Thank you for that help! I can read German, but not speak/type, so no problem.
    So, after doing this I can just start Minecraft with the normal launcher. If it doesn't work, I just clean up the versions folder?

Thanks for helping^^

6. computergott

You can clean up your .minecraft folder when you delet all datas and folders in the versions folder.

==========

Du kannst deinen Versionsordner leeren, in dem du alle Inhalte in dem Versionsordner löscht.

7. DamianKiip

Well, I de-installed Craften Terminal, and the normal launcher worked again. But I realised pretty soon I just need Craften Terminal, because I'm very noob at the mod-adding department. So uhh I installed Craften Terminal again. ^^. But, thanks for helping!

8. computergott

Like :D